Online Pump Selector, Configurator, and Quotation/Ordering Tool
Only the Selector module is available for Layne products at this time.
CSI Typical Specifications - click below to access the Layne/Verti-Line typical specs for vertical turbine pumps
Electronic Estimate Sheet Program
Intended for use only by Layne/Verti-Line authorized distributors, successful download of the electronic pricing program requires an Individual Passcode. If you are an authorized distributor and have forgotten or misplaced your Individual Passcode, please contact the factory.
DOWNLOAD - Layne/Verti-Line Estimate Sheet Program, December 2008 Release (effective 1/1/09)
Steps for Installation:
1. Click on "Download" above, and then "Run" to download the file to your local computer. You must have 50 MG of free space available on your computer for the download and installation process to be successful. If you have a dial-up connection, it is strongly recommended that you download directly from the CD. Those with high speed internet connection will experience about a 5 to 10 minute download time.
2. When prompted, click on "Install Program", which will be followed by the prompt for your Individual Passcode. Key it in and press Enter. When the installation is complete, close and go to the "C:\" drive on your computer. A new directory will have been established called "LV Price Estimate Programs".
3. Click on the directory, select "Turbine Projects", and then "Turbine Program.exe", and begin using the pricing program.
4. The program will run locally on your computer and will have to be downloaded again only for an upgrade, or if passwords are changed.
5. If you encounter problems with the installation, please contact Kevin Cruzan at 913/748-4058.
6. For help with the pricing program, contact your Layne/Verti-Line account executive.